Israel confirms 19th soldier killed by Hezbollah as FPV drone attacks intensify
The Israeli army released a statement on 15 May announcing the killing of a new soldier by the Lebanese resistance, bringing the number of troops killed by Hezbollah up to 19 since the start of the war and ground invasion in south Lebanon.
Staff Sergeant Negev Dagan of the Golani Brigade’s 12th Battalion was killed by a Hezbollah mortar shell in south Lebanon, the military said. The resistance attack took place at 10:00 pm on Thursday. The soldier was declared dead at the scene.
Over 700 more have been injured since the start of the wars in Iran and Lebanon earlier this year. During the past few weeks, Hezbollah has been carrying out a major and unprecedented campaign of FPV drone attacks against Israeli forces – both those occupying Lebanon and those stationed in bases across the border.
READ FULL ARTICLE: This article originally appeared on The American Majority
Here's The Tyler Robinson Panguitch Receipt—per Cowboy's Smokehouse Servers. 🫡 🔗SOURCE ➡️ Diligent Denizen 🇺🇸…
The First Claim Andrew Wilson Attacks Candace Owens On Was Tyler Robinson Going To Panguitch…
Another Clip Of Marina Abramovich Calling Trump The Magician Of The Highest Order. https://x.com/UFOTalk/status/2088316962241708193 Follow:…
Amb. Mike Huckabee Says Netanyahu And Trump Are A Married Couple Who Disagree But Still…
This Is Nuclear. World Jewish President Ron Lauder admitted that any politician who will dare…
🚨👹🇮🇱🇬🇧☢️: Benjamin Netanyahu Calls Britain The "First Islamic Republic With Nuclear Weapons” And Declares Israel…
This website uses cookies.